- Fuller Torrey, E. (1995). Surviving Schizophrenia: A Family Manual, p. 143. London: Harper Collins.
- Pearlson, G. (2001, November 26). CT scans and MRI help detect schizophrenia. http://www.schizophrenia.com/newsletter/allnews/2001/ctmri.htm
- Qin, P. (2005, September 21). Strong association between epilepsy and schizophrenia. Nursing Standard, Vol. 20 Issue 2, pp. 18-19.
- Wikipedia. (2006, February 20). Trope. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trope
- Winslow, R. (2004). Troping Trauma:
Conceiving /of/ Experiences of Speechless Terror. The Journal of Advanced Composition, 24.3, pp. 607-633 http://www.crvp.org/seminar/05-seminar/Rosemary%20Winslow.htm
- Fuller Torrey, E. (1995). Surviving Schizophrenia: A Family Manual, p. 57. London: Harper Collins.
- Begley, S. (2002, March 11). The schizophrenic mind. Newsweek, pp. 44-51.
- BBC Home. (2000, October 20). Schizophrenia and 'Split Personality'. 1. Life / Health & Healing / Medical Conditions, Procedures & Prevention, Guide ID: A446393. http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A446393